ThatsBadScape
Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best RSPS On the Market

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome the ThatsBadScape ~Made by ThatsBad~ Remember to Download the Server! Click here for MediaFire!

Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Togepi
ThatsBad Poster

Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. Empty
PostSubject: Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.   Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:04 pm

Even though the server is rightfully dead already, I think it is appropriate to say my Good-Byes to by friends on this server. Dont be sad that I'm officially leaving this server, ever since I achieved 126 combat on Fury, I have been forcing myself to play this server. Many of you may think this post is pointless, but I dont want the server to burst back into life while everyone may wait for me. To everyone I have ever met on this server, Good-bye. I'll still play RuneScape or other servers. You can add me in RuneScape if you would like, my ing is charizard Ex, even though im about to change it, add my other accounts, 43kg of coke, tztok imp.

This server has and will always be the best server I have ever played, it had an epic community, and wonderful players despite some misunderstandings.

Again I'll say, Good-bye.

~Fury
Back to top Go down
Massive dawg
ThatsBad Poster
Massive dawg

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.   Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:21 pm

cya bro wish u luck.. Sad add meh on rs even though im hardly on anymore :: Massive Dawg
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.   Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:21 am

see yah man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.   Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good-Bye, I will miss you all greatly.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ThatsBadScape :: ThatsBadScape :: General Discussion :: Good-Byes-
Jump to: