ThatsBadScape
i am tired of this shit!!i am done SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
i am tired of this shit!!i am done SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best RSPS On the Market

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome the ThatsBadScape ~Made by ThatsBad~ Remember to Download the Server! Click here for MediaFire!

i am tired of this shit!!i am done

Go down 
+2
fury
vladamire
6 posters

should fury be a reg player or be banned
bann
i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_lcap25%i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
demoted
i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_lcap25%i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
or be left alone
i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_lcap33%i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
promoted
i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_lcap17%i am tired of this shit!!i am done I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
vladamire
ThatsBad Poster

i am tired of this shit!!i am done Empty
PostSubject: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:47 am

fuck fury u gay ass bitch dont touch my fucking qoutes u mother fucker o and btw i spied into ur house last night. just so u know its not healthy to cock hop your father!

Last edited by vladamire on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fury
ThatsBad Poster
fury

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:41 am

fi you hadent noticed i hVENT BEEN STAFF FOR A FEW HOURShow should i have muted you? l FAIL
Back to top Go down
m8 u 8 2 l8
ThatsBad Poster

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:07 pm

fury edits too much shit ...
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:25 pm

lol your immature m8. quit whining you have made about 50 posts about how he "Edits" shit.

just leave already okay? your account file was deleted, and your not staff. bye
Back to top Go down
Seth
Seth

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:05 pm

dang dude so much for having a team again :/
Back to top Go down
http://seth.darkbb.com
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:43 am

thank m8 seth.
Back to top Go down
vladamire
ThatsBad Poster

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:11 pm

hey guys sorry about leaving server just dont like abusive staff and annoying ppl. (not saying i wasnt annoying) but ppl r ten times more annoying then me get on.

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

vlad, the staff isnt abusive.

you rule breakers provoke staff. so quit acting like a child??
please its getting annoying. Smile
Back to top Go down
1 Up
ThatsBadAss
1 Up

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

Is pking on admin abusive? Hmm..
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 am

Only if it's not against the regular players will and if he doesn't mind not getting loot because we don't lose items upon death
Back to top Go down
vladamire
ThatsBad Poster

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:40 pm

hey cesar guess wat. fuck off i was nutin but a goody goody two shoes while i played and fury being his dumb ass abusive self muted me so go get a facial from ur dad.
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm

thats exactly why you were muted dumbshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am tired of this shit!!i am done   i am tired of this shit!!i am done Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am tired of this shit!!i am done
Page 1 of 1