ThatsBadScape
final mod application cuz i screw up the rest SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
final mod application cuz i screw up the rest SigVote for the server by clicking this picture!!!
Also DO NOT FORGET TO REGISTER!!!
ThatsBadScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best RSPS On the Market

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome the ThatsBadScape ~Made by ThatsBad~ Remember to Download the Server! Click here for MediaFire!

final mod application cuz i screw up the rest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fred
ThatsBad Poster

final mod application cuz i screw up the rest Empty
PostSubject: final mod application cuz i screw up the rest   final mod application cuz i screw up the rest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:34 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please use this application to apply for Moderator! (All applications that is not in this format is either denied or edited)

1. What is your Username In-game:fred

2. What is your level in the game:126

3. Have you ever had any experience as a Moderator(Be very specific):No i have never ben part of a staff before

4. Why do you think we should make you a Moderator(Be very Specific):I think i should be a moderator because i am nice to everybody and when i know something i tell help everybody i can as much as possible

5. Anything Extra to get Moderator:i'm funny people like me andim a very fast type and can type 126 words per minute (idk how that would help tho)
Back to top Go down
1 Up
ThatsBadAss
1 Up

PostSubject: Re: final mod application cuz i screw up the rest   final mod application cuz i screw up the rest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:53 am

There we go Smile

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
cesar
Administrator
cesar

PostSubject: Re: final mod application cuz i screw up the rest   final mod application cuz i screw up the rest Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:03 am

gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final mod application cuz i screw up the rest   final mod application cuz i screw up the rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final mod application cuz i screw up the rest
Page 1 of 1